Sunday, September 18, 2011

My FIRST time ahhh!!

Omg, I am blogging! I have went back and forth for months deciding if I should. "Is it a stupid idea?", "Will anyone even read this crap?",  "Can I handle the insulting comments from mean people?". Anyways, as you can tell, I decided to freaking blog. Who cares if me and my best friend (Hey Shannon) are the only ones who will be reading this? Right? I hope not though :p... I've watched the beauty gurus on youtube for a couple of years (BeautyCrush & Kandee Johnson <3) and have followed their blogs. Although as much as I LOVE watching tutorials (from hair to makeup to hauls to OOTD videos), sadly, I more than likely will not be doing videos, for now anyways. I'm just toooo damn shy lol. I seriously need to work on that. I will, I promise. So don't rule out video tutorials just yet ;). I do admit though, that sometimes watching tutorials makes me feel like a big fat loser. Well ok, not really, but let's be real mmmk? I'm 33, not 16. I don't own every single product Mac has produced or twenty Nars blushes or even the latest, most coolest outfit from H&M. If I had money coming out of my ass, then why yes, of course I would. I'm not a hater though, so good on those gals who do. Let's be real (2).... I don't think every single girl dresses to the nines and has flawless hair and makeup every single day. If you do, I don't like you. I'm not kidding. Yes, I'm kidding :). Is that even possible? Definitely not for moi. I'm a 33 year old housewife (retired hairstylist lol), and those that are close to me know  that most days I live in pajamas, no makeup, and the hair is up. They also know why as well. Which leads me to let's be real (3).... I suffer with bipolar, depression, anxiety, and ocd, which on most days, wreaks freaking havoc on my life. So when I have good days, I rock the absolute freaking hell out of them. I never take those days for granted. I don't really give a crap if people wanna judge me on my issues. It's part of me, but it's not who I am. Who knows, maybe I can help others who deal with the same problems. I am more than happy to talk to or try to help anyone who deals with the same issues as well as grief. I lost my dad June 30th, 2010. He had a massive heart attack. It was the worst day of my life. Life is tough. Life is hard, but it DOES go on. I won't give up, even on my toughest of days. Gosh is this too long? Okay, so what am I about? LIFE~LOVE~FAMILY~HOME~FRIENDS~MUSIC~MAKEUP~FASHION. Day to day life is stressful. We all need a little silly time at the end of the day. Maybe I can make you smile, make you think, make you wanna get your ass to Sephora and buy the damn lipstick. I mainly hope to make you feel important and feel like the pretty girl that you are, inside and out, and to give you a few minutes of distraction from whatever may be causing you distress, even if it's just for a short while. We all need that. So many have done that for me when I needed it most (thank you BeautyCrush & Kandee Johnson). Thank you for reading and please comment/follow, whatever it is that you do in the world of blogging. And please let me know if there is anything you'd like to see me blog about, I will do my best. I will always comment back :). Also, thank your lucky stars that there is one more blogger to add to the already gazillon beauty blogger population. xoxo Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment