Sunday, September 25, 2011

Blahs....

It's been about a week since I started my blog, but slacked off already because of a horrible funk. Depression is the devil. So I'm sitting here watching Jersey Shores..... I don't feel as crazy now ;) lol. I do like J-Wow though and her raspy voice. Anyways... my apologies for my lack of blogging, but to be honest I really haven't had that much to share that would be interesting *sigh*. I take that back,, Thursday I went to the mall and did a little shopping. Retail therapy is good, but I have serious buyer's remorse immediately following. Then I get home and go through my bags, and I'm filled with such.... joy? Haha, so sad! I scored and stocked up on Old Navy flip flops (eight pair :/), BUT they were only 99 cents! Come on! I'll be ready for next summer. Then I headed to Ulta and bought some of the Real Techniques makeup brushes (the pixiwoo sisters on youtube, watch them, Samantha designed the brush line) which are INCREDIBLE and so pretty and so afforadable! From there went to Forever 21 and purchased some bits and bobs. I will post pics soon. I'm still getting the hang of this blogging and figuring out what to write about so hang in there with me please. xoxo Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment