Thursday, November 3, 2011

Rainy~Pajamas~Blog Posting(S) kind of day!

I have soooooo much to share with you all... lots of purchases recently (thrifting and Forever 21). I also got my booties from Wet Seal, that I have been waiting on FOREVER. I think it took three weeks to finally get them :/. But, well worth the wait, I love them (especially for the price).  I will be doing several random posts today, because it is just one of those dark, rainy stay in, in your pj's kind of days. Not too mention, I feel rather yucky today from being outside in the cool wind yesterday. Yesterday would have been my dad's 59th birthday, so my mom and I went to visit his grave. The wind was a tad too chilly for me. I woke up to a sore throat and a head full of snot :(. But gonna make the best of it and catch up on my blog, break out the canon rebel and get some shots of the lovely finds I discovered. Also, will be sharing with you all later of an AWESOME way of thrifting using facebook. It's my newest addiction! Will leave you for now with a couple of personal pics of my friends and I on Halloween. Would love to know if you guys dressed up and what as xoxo Jamie.

No comments:

Post a Comment