Thursday, November 3, 2011

Collective Photo Haul (Forever21, thrifting, Wet Seal)...

Forever 21..........

Wet Seal boots.........

Thrifting finds..........
Louis Vuitton and Balenciaga replica handbags.

 Black studded leggings & Leopard print metallic leggings
Both pair new with tags, $1.99 each.
Scored these soft flowy American Eagle tops for $4 each, new with tags.

I LOVE this white American Eagle dress and cannot wait to wear it next summer. $6, new still with tags also.

As I mentioned in my morning post... I discovered a new way of thrifting. Someone in my hometown made a Facebook group page called "my town's name.. Online Yard-Sale). Over the last month it has grown to almost 2,000 people and continues to grow every day. It's a brilliant idea for many reasons. One, a lot easier communication than something like Craigslist. Two, it's convenient, you can meet and swap close to home. Three, it's a really freaking awesome way to make a little extra cash. And forth, you can find such amazing deals! You post what you wanna sell and/or you can post what you're looking for... and nine out of ten times, you will find it. The only downside is it's addictive hehe. If you don't have one in your area, start one. Start adding your friends, those friends add their friends, and it will grow and grow. It's soooooo much fun!!!
I am so wanting to do some styled outfit photos, but the weather has been utter crap. I seriously hope for pretty weather (sunshine at least, have had to accept the colder weather boo) soon. 
I want to say a big big BIG thank you for all the comments you guys leave. It makes my day, truly does. I have wanted to start this blog for so long, but was so nervous and intimidated that I couldn't bring anything interesting to the table. But, I am who I am, and I think that's pretty damn good enough. 
Jamie xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I love browsing Forever 21, they have the best jewellery! The yard sales sound like a great idea, you never know what bargains you might find! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks a lot :)
    make sure you check out our giveaway post, coming this evening!

    http://cinderellaalert.blogspot.com/
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete