Monday, October 24, 2011

Urban Decay Sale and new brushes and stuff :p

Hello beautiful people, hope you all are well :). This post is mainly a collective haul of products, clothes, and jewelry, but I may do it in separate posts. Actually, I think I will. Those that know me, know that I really won't buy anything unless it's on sale. The only exceptions are the must haves that are never on sale like foundation and powders -things like that. But, I was feeling so ill a couple of weeks ago that I literally was in bed for a week and stumbled upon a great sale at Urban Decay.



The single green matte shade is called "Chronic".  The Vegan palatte, comes with six shades, a black 24/7 liner in "Zero" and primer potion in "Sin". I think this was marked down to $13. Oh, and the "Chronic" was marked down to $3! The swatch photo, starting from the left is- Chronic, then the colors in the Vegan palatte- Minx, Urb, Gunmetal, Twice Baked, Smog<3, Half Baked<3.


Photo above is the Summer of Love palatte (on sale for $10). It also came with the primer potion in "Sin" and the 24/7 liner in "Bourbon", a very pretty deep brown. Here is the swatch photo for these. I LOVE THE PURPLE!

From left- Flash, Maui Wowie, Chopper, and Smog<3

I've also been trying to find a really good bronzer without a lot of shimmer and more on the matte side. This one, to me, is a perfect combo


Urban Decay baked bronzer in "Toasted". I seriously love this bronzer. I think it was on sale for $9. *Thumbs up*!

The also had their cream tube shadows on sale for $3!!! I went a little batty and got all the colors but one. I will say, the quality and pigment of these are incredible. They will not budge or smear until you WASH THE FACE! Oh yeah, also in the photo is a lipgloss, the Pocket Rocket in Jesse. A gorgeous purple'ish plum color, not too gothy. To me, a perfect color for fall and winter that everyone is raging about. And, I love the packaging, it's so cool (it was marked down to $5 woo).



From left-  Whipped, Midnight Rodeo, Asphalt, Moonshine, Delinquent, Mushroom, Grass, and Radium. Then I swatched the "Jesse" lipgloss on top.


Liquid Liner ~ sale for $9.

I needed some new brushes so a while back, I stopped by Ulta and picked up some of the Real Techniques brushes by Samantha Chapman (which I'm sure you all know her as half of the pixiwoo sisters who do AMAZING makeup tutorials on youtube). Well, the verdict, they are FABULOUS, and affordable and so pretty haha.




Like I said, I can't rave about these brushes enough. The stippling brush is just AHHH, and the blush brush is the best blush brush I have EVER used.

I purchased this 2-in1 concealer & highlighter by Rimmel London. It was in my budget and thought why not. I was so surprised how well it works, I totally would recommend! I was worried it would look cakey and that other bad stuff we don't want, but it didn't cake at all. It's very creamy. It's definitely a new favorite. I have a few other things I forgot *face palm* to take photos of. First is a dupe of my favorite Mac lipstick "HoneyLove"... Airy Fairy by Rimmel London is seriously almost like it. I also got two NYX Liquid Crystal Liners in "Crystal Hip" which is a clear and "Crystal Pewter" which is a soft purple. I will post pics of them in my Forever 21 Haul that will be next. Oh, the Airy Fairy lipstick I purchased from Walgreens for $5 or so, and the NYX crystal liquid liners at Ulta (2 for $6 sale).

I'm so sorry this post was so long. I just wanted to share with you all, all of the products I've accumulated lately that I recommend and think are well worth the money. Loves and virtual hugs xoxo Jamie :).




3 comments:

  1. WOWWW!! i can see you took advantage of this sale! but then again, its a MAKE UP sale, who wouldnt?! :P great post ;) Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) xx the brushes are the bomb!

    ReplyDelete