Sunday, October 2, 2011

Goodwill finds.... and other random bits and bobs.

I love Goodwill (sales, Ross's, TJ Maxx, Marshall's etc). I love the thrill of finding a gem for next to nothing. Who doesn't? Here are a couple of blazers from my collection that I have been trying to build (I love blazers, my new addiction.  
Top photo- H&M satin cropped blazer- 99 cent sale :D
Bottom photo- Linen blazer $1.99 :D

So I was trying to find a temporary DIY way to organize my necklaces and earrings until I could find exactly what I want. I got bored and crafty one night and headed to the Wal-mart craft section. I used colored foam craft sheets and fishing wire, super easy. Then I took a curtain rod and hung s hooks on it to hang my necklaces. It's a cheap and easy diy project to neatly display your peices. Oh, the stud earring, I just push them in the foam and keep the backings of them in a cute little silver box next to it on a shelf, so convenient!


My favorite necklace.... was given to me in honor of my dad who I miss so much.

Soooo sorry lol, I know this post is so random and all over the place. But, the other day, I got bored and "tried" to do a pinup hair and makeup tutorial. All was going well until I found out that I had, in fact, not recorded a flippin thing AHHH! Here are a few pics though.




That's all for tonight, hope you all have a lovely week! Thanks for reading. :) xoxo Jamie

2 comments: